WHO WE ARE
We are a small software development team, consisting of Natalie and Martin Ernst and Yolande Speedy. We started our business in 2006 and have done work for many large companies, including Old Mutual, ABSA, PBMR. Some of our software is in use by many UK Government departments, Ernst & Young, PWC, Bank of America, HSBC, Goldman Sachs and many others.
WHAT SETS US APART
- We are all very highly motivated, and have a deep desire to ensure that our customers are happy with the product, and that it solves their unique needs.
- We all have many years of experience of software development, in many different fields, ranging from mobile to e-commerce, insurance to nuclear, web applications to service orientated backend systems.
- We have extensive experience in dealing with high performance, multi-threaded and high demand applications. We can, and do, solve the difficult problems.
- Martin in particular, has exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, which combined with our communication and close teamwork, allows the whole team to benefit from his knowledge and experience. This gives us a massive edge over our competitors.
- We work very well as a team, and we understand each other very well. The communication in our team is fantastic, which helps ensure we are all on the same track.
- As much as we like to write software from scratch, we recognise the huge investment and value in older software. Where possible, we take an approach of refactoring older solutions to meet new needs, rather than rewriting from scratch. We make sure we understand why things are done a certain way, and work with the system, instead of trying to re-invent the wheel.
- We are also more than happy to analyse old systems and deliver a new solution, which not only benefits from the lessons learnt in the old systems, but also brings our unique skillset to bear to deliver a holistic solution.